“[the U.S.'s (OBAMA!) funding of al Qaeda in Syria] happened and as of today the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists, now what this says to me, I’m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree (and the bats are loose in the belfry) and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s end times history. Rather than seeing this as a negative, we need to rejoice, Maranatha Come Lord Jesus, His day is at hand.
When we see up is down and right is called wrong, when this is happening, we were told this; these days would be as the days of Noah.”
photographer: Osama bin Laden - al Qaeda News Service ‘AQNS’
Via: The Raw Story
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) refused to concede on the idea that ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton could be the prohibitive favorite in the 2016 presidential race, citing the biblical story of David and Goliath in a radio interview.
“All David needed was one smooth stone to fell the giant,” Bachmann told Christian radio host Jan Markell. “It wasn’t the stone, it wasn’t David, it was the strong right arm of a holy God. And, again, I believe that it’s, in some ways, up to us — if we repent, if we cry out to God, we have no idea what the Lord God will do for us in 2016.”
please, please, PLEASE run again!
Via: Raw Story
Stephanie Banister, who is currently facing criminal charges for engaging in anti-Muslim hate-based acts of vandalism, is running to represent her native Queensland in the Australian Parliament. She is representing the far-right One Nation party and hopes to make Australia an overtly hostile environment to Muslims.
The 27-year-old mother of two told Australia’s Channel Seven, “I don’t oppose Islam as a country, but I do feel that their laws should not be welcome here in Australia.”
The woman who some are calling “Australia’s Sarah Palin” went on to say that she supports “the Jews” because “they follow Jesus Christ” (they don’t) and that while she would outlaw halal food — which she repeatedly referred to as “haram food” — she would allow kosher food to remain in stores because it doesn’t carry a tax like “haram food.” (It does.)
She also said that she would outlaw the Quran.
Via: Raw Story
A conservative Christian political consulting firm nearly gifted Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R) with a vibrator, according to court documents obtained by BuzzFeed.
The CEO of Strategy Group for Media, Rex Elsass, reportedly sent “female pleasure machines” to Bachmann by accident.
In hopes of helping with her migraines, Elsass intended to purchase an electronic head massager for the conservative congresswoman. He sent an employee off to buy the device, but the employee purchased something a bit different and mailed it to Bachmann.
Sources familiar with the incident told BuzzFeed that the Christian group intercepted the gift before Bachmann was able to open it.
Strategy Group for Media was lucky. Bachmann would have likely been baffled and insulted by the gift.
Though some conservative political advisers might believe Bachmann’s sex appeal makes her a strong candidate, the congresswoman isn’t exactly known for her liberal views on sex.
Bachmann advocates abstinence-only sexual education in public schools and pledged in 2011 to ban pornography if elected president.
1. ‘Horn on the Cob’; hey, well you gotta get ready for the 2016 Iowa GOP Primary, right?
2. The word is, Macus ‘ALMOST the FIRST LADY’ Bachmann is thrilled with the ‘Horn on the Cob’.
Via: Huffington Post
All the haters who say that Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) has a “thin legislative resume” are totally forgetting that time she sponsored H.R. 923 (110th), which congratulated “the State of Minnesota on its 150th anniversary and the contributions it continues to make to America’s economy and heritage.”
How else would you have known that Minnesota was 150 years old? See, Michele Bachmann raised awareness!
|THINGS ATTEMPTED BY MICHELE BACHMANN||THINGS ACCOMPLISHED BY MICHELE BACHMANN|
|Referred to Committee(aka: went nowhere)||53|
|Reported by Committee(Got out of committee)||1 H.R. 850 (112th): To facilitate a proposed project in the Lower St. Croix Wild and Scenic River, and for other purposes.|
|Agreed To (Simple Resolution)||3 H.Res. 373 (111th): Expressing support for designation of the month of September as “National Hydrocephalus Awareness Month” H.Res. 923 (110th): Recognizing the State of Minnesota’s 150th anniversary. H.Res. 789 (110th): Honoring public child welfare agencies, nonprofit organizations and private entities providing services for foster children.|
|Passed House||1 H.R. 45: To repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and health care-related provisions in the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010|
|Signed Into Law||0|
Via: Raw Story
Anti-tax crusader Grover Norquist helped the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrate the U.S. government, according to the report that Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) cited in an attack on top State Department aide Human Abedin.
Earlier this month, Bachmann and four other Republicans sent a letter to inspectors general in the State, Homeland Security, Defense and Justice departments calling on them to investigate “potential Muslim Brotherhood infiltration” of the Obama administration by Abedin, an aide to Secretary Clinton and wife of former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY).
As evidence of their claims, the five Republicans cited “The Muslim Brotherhood in America: The Enemy Within,” a ten-part video course produced by the Center for Security Policy.
The movies claim that the “Muslim Brotherhood was helped in its efforts to achieve information dominance over the George W. Bush administration” by Norquist, a Christian.
The influential anti-tax activist is also accused of using “various organizations to promote Islamist agendas.”
Nearly every Republican in Congress has signed Norquist’s Taxpayer Protection Pledge, vowing to oppose any and all tax increases. Only 14 Republican members of 112th Congress have refused to sign the pledge.
Read more, HERE:
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) is taking her refusal to fully fill out her Census form, which is a crime punishable by a $5,000 fine, to a whole new level: Invoking the memory of the Japanese internment during World War II, and the evil role that the Census played in it!
During an interview this morning on Fox News, Bachmann mostly focused on the danger of her personal information falling into the hands of the dreaded menace ACORN. But at one point, she made a very interesting appeal to history:
“Take this into consideration. If we look at American history, between 1942 and 1947, the data that was collected by the Census Bureau was handed over to the FBI and other organizations at the request of President Roosevelt, and that’s how the Japanese were rounded up and put into the internment camps,” said Bachmann. “I’m NOT saying that that’s what the Administration is planning to do, BUT I am saying that private personal information that was given to the Census Bureau in the 1940s was used against Americans to round them up, in a violation of their constitutional rights, and put the Japanese in internment camps.”
Read more, HERE:
Could it be true, Wonkers?
A Christmas Miracle in July?
Could Michele ‘bat-shit insane’ Bachmann (SEE PHOTO) end up being His Lord High Hairgel Mitt Romney’s pick for vice president?
Yeah, probably not, because our Mittens is many (many) things, but a stone cold idiot is not one of them?
It’s cute though that he probably asked her for her tax returns and stuff, you know, made her feel special, greased her a little, it’s better to have a Michele Bachmann inside the tent shining her crazy eyes out than the terrifying opposite.
But let’s say some witchy cabal of Wonkerati managed to hex Ol’ Willard into choosing Ms. B. (And let us say for the sake of this exercise, that the Rom-mann dream team then won the election.)
What would Vice President Bachmann’s portfolio be?
* Head new Task Force on Curing teh Ghey.
* Organize Department of Home Schooling.
* Start up the New Inquisition.
Well hey, it worked well for McCain.
Oh wait, nevermind.
(click the red-x, to view)
Via: Dependable Renegade
Teabagging zealot and human cuckoo clock Michele Bachmann has been granted dual-citizenship in Switzerland.
“Congresswoman Bachmann’s husband is of Swiss descent so she has been eligible for dual-citizenship since they got married in 1978. However, recently some of their children wanted to exercise their eligibility for dual-citizenship so they went through the process as a family.”
Shouldn’t that make Bachmann a commie socialist traitor in the eyes of her equally batshit insane teabag followers?
Why does she HATE America?
Michele is now eligible to run for office in Switzerland.
Please Switzerland, take her.
ALWAYS good stuff on the Dependable Renegade; check it out.
Via: Think Progress
but not very long ago, she had this to say about Mittens:
1. CAN’T BEAT OBAMA — “He cannot beat Obama,” Bachmann told ABC News in December. “It’s not going to happen.”
2. ‘NEWTROMNEY’ — During the moment that Newt Gingrich was on top, Bachmann lumped the two leading candidates together as single entity — “NewtRomney” — a corrupt insider who supported socialized Medicine and other nefarious liberal polices. “When you take a look and people say this is a two man race I would agree, but the one man is ‘NewtRomney’ and the other man is Michele Bachmann, the only proven consistent conservative,” she told CBS News.
3. ROMNEY WRONG ON IMMIGRATION, CLIMATE, STIMULUS — Bachmann went on to say that ” ‘NewtRomney‘ are on the same side as the president when it comes to cap and trade, the $700 billion bailout, illegal immigration, even the payroll tax this week.” “NewtRomney” also “advocated for the healthcare mandate,” she said.
4. ‘BIG GOVERNMENT CANDIDATE’ — During a debate in Iowa, Bachmann charged that “Mitt Romney is the big government candidate.”
5. ‘CHAMELEON’ — In a speech in Florida, Bachmann called Romney a “chameleon” for his propensity to change positions in the political winds.
6. NOT PRO-LIFE — At the same speech, she said, “If you look at Mitt Romney, he…has been very inconsistent on his positions. He has been both sides of the abortion issue, on both sides of the issue of same-sex marriage.”
7. PRO-GAY MARRAIGE — Bachmann accused Romney of signing “189 same-sex marriage licenses.” This attack was false, but Bachmann said it cast doubt on Romney’s willingness “to fight against same-sex marriage.”
8. INDIVIDUAL MANDATE — Bachmann repeatedly hit Mitt Romney for implementing the antecedent of ObamaCare while governor of Massachusetts, saying the dreaded individual mandate “was Newt Gingrich’s idea, and Mitt Romney implemented it.”
9. NOT COMMITTED TO REPEALING OBAMACARE — Bachmann often criticized Romney’s plan to repeal Obamacare, which she said didn’t go far enough. “You’ve got to full-scale repeal it, and I don’t think the governors have that level of commitment to do it,” she said in a radio interview in Iowa.
and my personal favorite:
10. ROMNEY ENDORSEMENT FALSE — Back in February, Bachmann seemed to take offense at the prospect of endorsing Romney, demanding the Boston Globe retract a “completely false” story reporting that negations were in the works. “Let me be absolutely clear — there are absolutely no negotiations between me and the Romney campaign regarding any pending endorsement of Governor Romney,” she said in a statement.
- American photoghaphers
- Breaking News
- Chris Smith
- deficit reduction
- First Lady Marcus
- Fox news
- GOP morons
- nuclear disaster
- Occupy Wall Street
- Paul Ryan
- Pin-up art
- President Bush
- President Cruz
- President Obama
- President Reagan
- Rand Paul
- Reince Prebus
- Rick Scott
- Rick Tyler
- Ron Paul
- Scott Walker
- U.S. Cities
- We Are the 99 Percent
- WPA – posters