I shudder when I think about where we’d be with GWB / McCain / Romney.
Q: And in 2015?
A: Gawd only knows, but it will be wrong!
Think for a minute the ‘leadership’ we would of had with John McCain or Mitt Romney – – –
Thank You, Mr. President!
I don’t know what meds McCain is on; but damn, they need to be adjusted, NOW!
1. Cuts to the Military Retiree Pensions, AND unemployment insurance, AND food stamps, AND Head Start, etc, etc.
2. This is ONLY one Swiss bank,Credit Suisse. If you add the other Swiss banks, and banks in Luxemburg, Cayman Islands, Panama, etcetera – the total is WELL OVER a TRILLION Dollars!
3. I applaude Senator McCain for his comments; but as a reminder, McCain has been in Congress for OVER thirty-years. Maybe, a cat had his tounge. The bastard!
Vi: Raw Story
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) said on Monday that he “felt a little lonely from time to time” because most of his colleagues did not want to use U.S. military force against President Bashar al-Assad’s forces in Syria.
Q: So tell me Senator, how did you plan for ‘cheap oil’ and ‘permanent bases in Iraq’ work out for ya?
“So it’s not – you just can’t go to the electorate and say, we blocked everything that President Obama was trying to do. I think you got to show them some positive results and some positive vision for the future.
And I’ll say one other thing to you: If we don’t enact immigration reform, I don’t – let’s say we enact it, comprehensive immigration reform – I don’t think it gains a single Hispanic voter, but what it does, it puts us on a playing field where we can compete for the Hispanic voter.
If we don’t do that, frankly, I don’t see – I see further polarization of the Hispanic voter and the demographics are clear that the Republican Party cannot win a national election. That’s just a fact.”
– Senator John ‘he oughta know” McCain
“I think you got to show them some positive results and some positive vision for the future.”
Well I tell ya what, except for immigration reform, I can’t think of a single positive ‘thing’ the Senator has done in the past five-years. Not a one.
Via: Mock, Paper,Scissors
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) accused Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) on Wednesday of being complicit in the terror attacks on the U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya last year and the deaths of four Americans, including the late Ambassador Chris Stevens.
Via: Think Progress
“But to be honest with you, Neil, it goes back to there’s a lot of ill will towards Senator Hagel because when he was a Republican, he attacked President Bush mercilessly and say he was the worst President since Herbert Hoover and said the surge was the worst blunder since the Vietnam War, which was nonsense. He was anti-his own party and people — people don’t forget that. You can disagree but if you’re disagreeable (Hey Old Man, that’s one of the reasons Obama kicked you ass in ’08!), then people don’t forget that.”
1. There is NO question, George W. Bush WAS the worse President since Hoover.
2. It’s NOT NONSENSE that the War in Iraq is the worse blunder since the War in Vietnam.
3. McCain is, and has been for a very long time, a crazy old man (see photo).
- American photoghaphers
- Breaking News
- Chris Smith
- deficit reduction
- First Lady Marcus
- Fox news
- GOP morons
- nuclear disaster
- Occupy Wall Street
- Paul Ryan
- Pin-up art
- President Bush
- President Cruz
- President Obama
- President Reagan
- Rand Paul
- Reince Prebus
- Rick Scott
- Rick Tyler
- Ron Paul
- Scott Walker
- U.S. Cities
- We Are the 99 Percent
- WPA – posters