See more his art. HERE:
Via: Good Stuff Happened Today
Anderson, South Carolina
Animal control officer Michelle Smith got a call about a yelping dog behind a Home Depot. She climbed down a steep embankment to find a shih tzu, tangled in a mess of briars. But she looked more closely, she realized Goldie had a friend: a tiny kitten who was nursing at the dog’s side.
“I didn’t know what to think,” Smith told Fox News 10. “I was shocked and surprised and then of course, awww.”
“I think it would have been OK for the dog to walk down the hill,” Smith told Fox Carolina. “But it just didn’t want to leave the kitten”
The dog and kitten were taken to the Anderson County P.A.W.S. shelter, where they remained inseparable and the dog continued to care for the kitten as one of her own. Eventually, the pair were taken to a foster home — together, of course.
NOW, do you see what happens when you say PLEASE?
“Pep, The Cat-Murdering Dog” was a black Labrador Retriever admitted to Eastern State Penitentiary on August 12, 1924.
Prison folklore tells us that Pennsylvania Governor Gifford Pinchot used his executive powers to sentence Pep to Life Without Parole for killing his wife’s cherished cat. Prison records support this story: Pep’s inmate number (C-2559) is skipped in prison intake logs and inmate records.
The Governor told a different story. He said Pep had been sent to Eastern to act as a mascot for the prisoners. He and the Warden, Herbert “Hard-Boiled” Smith, were friends.
Pep was much loved, and lived among the inmates at Eastern State for about a decade.
While the truth may never be known, in photographs Pep, with his head down and ears back, looks GUILTY.
FRAMED, I say!
Via: News Cat Gifs!
See a wonderful collection of cat, and an occasional dog, gifs, HERE:
But, someday the cat will learn; and the big dummy, won’t see it comin’.
– “After two days in hospital, I took a turn for the nurse.” (From “The Skunk Trap”, Edgar Bergen-Charlie McCarthy Radio Show)
– “Ah, the patter of little feet around the house. There’s nothing like having a midget for a butler.”
– “All the men in my family were bearded, and most of the women.”
– ” I don’t drink water. Fish poop in it.” / Variant: “I don’t drink water. Fish fuck in it.”
– “I’m very fond of children – girl children, around [age] 18 or 20.”
– “I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday”
– “Goddamn the whole friggin’ world but you, Carlotta!” – Fields’ last words.
Read MANY MORE, here:
- American photoghaphers
- Breaking News
- Chris Smith
- deficit reduction
- First Lady Marcus
- Fox news
- GOP morons
- nuclear disaster
- Occupy Wall Street
- Paul Ryan
- Pin-up art
- President Bush
- President Cruz
- President Obama
- President Reagan
- Rand Paul
- Reince Prebus
- Rick Scott
- Rick Tyler
- Ron Paul
- Scott Walker
- U.S. Cities
- We Are the 99 Percent
- WPA – posters